Existing customers who wish to make a deposit for the Racebook (horse racing) need only make a deposit using the normal Sportsbook depositing procedure. When you make a deposit, the money can automatically be used to bet on horse racing. There is no need to transfer funds.
Articles in this section
- How to Bet in the Racebook
- Racebook Glossary
- Racebook Tracks
- Racebook Rules
- Horse Bet Odds & Payouts for the Racebook
- Why are Racebook betting rules slightly different from when i go to the actual track?
- Accessing the Racebook to bet on horse racing
- How do I deposit into the Racebook to bet on horse racing?
- Do I need to open a separate Racebook account to bet on horse racing?
- What happens if there’s a walkover on the horse race I bet on?