Sports Interaction does not charge juice or a vig (vigorish) for making bets on our site. Our commission works from the price offered for each bet. For example, a bet price of 1.91 (or -110) would result in a profit of $100.00 for every $110.00 bet.
Articles in this section
- What are the definitions for the abbreviations used in the News & Stats section?
- Do player proposition bets (Props) have action if the player doesn't play in the game?
- What does 1X2 mean in betting? (Ex. First Half Moneyline 1X2)
- Why do the lines sometimes go down before the game actually starts?
- What does it mean when a line is shown as Closed?
- When are results considered official?
- Does Sports Interaction charge any “Juice” or bookmaker commission?
- How do I post a Bet Opinion?
- How do I bet on motor racing?
- How do I bet on cricket?