Bet smart. Bet responsibly.
Sports Interaction's e-gaming services are provided solely for your entertainment. We advise all customers to bet responsibly and treat gambling as a leisure activity as opposed to a source of income. Always be mindful that you could lose, and only gamble with funds set aside for entertainment.
If you think your gambling has become a problem, please contact our support team to discuss limiting your access with our Self-Limitation program, or closing your Sports Interaction account with Self-Exclusion.
Stay In Control Of Your Gambling.
✋ Deposit Limits
Limits you depositing with Sports Interaction for a specified period of time. Limits may be set for 24 hours, seven days, or one month.
You may also choose to place a zero limit on your betting temporarily. Your account will be closed for a minimum of 6 months and you will be removed from promotional mailings and excluded from placing bets.
While these changes are reversible, there are cooling-off periods ranging from 24 hours to six months.
🛑 Self Exclusion
If you feel you have a gambling problem, Self Exclusion will prevent you from using our services. You can also temporarily close your account. During your chosen time frame, you will be removed from promotional mailings and excluded from accessing your accounts.
If your gambling has become a problem, or your family or friends are concerned, we recommend talking to us about permanent exclusion from our services immediately. If you choose to exclude yourself from Sports Interaction, your remaining balance will be disbursed in compliance with our own accounting procedures. Self-exclusion applies to all operators regulated by the Commission. The decision cannot be reversed by an operator.
You can take a break anytime by closing your account for a minimum of 24 hours. This allows you to put a pause on your gambling until you request to have your account reopened after the 24-hour period has passed.
Responsible Gaming tips
- Never gamble money needed for living expenses.
- Never gamble your savings.
- Set a limit to how much you deposit into your account and how much you place on a bet.
- Do not borrow money to gamble.
- Decide an amount you are willing to lose and walk away if you hit that limit—don't gamble more to try to win back those losses.
- Do not gamble if your judgement is impaired by alcohol or medication.
- Do not treat gambling as a solution to anything, especially financial problems.
- Do not let gambling interfere with family, friends or work.
Sports Interaction does not accept players under the age of 19 in compliance with the rules laid down by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada and Jersey Gambling Commission.
Sports Interaction tracks and prevents underage players from attempting to play in the sportsbook, casino or poker room. Sports Interaction recommends the following strategies for parents to help ensure that no one under 19 has access to online gaming:
- Use child protection software to block gaming sites for younger children.
- Do not share your credit card or bank account details with underage children.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on the Sports Interaction Software login screens.
- Create separate profiles for your children on computers so that when they login, they do not access your information.
To ensure that customers are gambling within their means, Sports Interaction reserves the right to request source of funds documents. Acceptable forms of source of funds include, but are not limited to, recent bank, trust, or investment statements, or proof of income.
To help you in the decision-making process, your account dashboard offers a full overview of recent bets placed and the amount staked on each bet.
Gamblers Anonymous are a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gaming is a collaboration of non-profit organizations, gaming providers, research centers and regulators working to find and promote effective ways to reduce the risk of problem gambling.
Responsible Gambling Council is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to problem gambling prevention. It also promotes the adoption of improved play safeguards through best practices research, standards development and the RG Check accreditation program.