When funds are deposited by electronic cheque, Sports Interaction cannot process any withdrawal requests until 10 to 14 days after the date of the deposit. Please consult the differing electronic cheque deposit methods for the specific withdrawal time frame. Any bets placed using electronic cheque are subject to verification and settlement of the electronic cheque by the member's bank. If either verification or settlement fails, any winnings will be void and Sports Interaction reserves the right to recover any amounts due.
Articles in this section
- How do Interac e-Transfer deposits by Gigadat work?
- Interac Online (Gigadat)
- Are there any fees when I deposit with Credit Card?
- Am I able to deposit using a prepaid gift credit card?
- What Deposit options can I use and how long do they take?
- Why is my credit card being declined, when I know that it is good?
- Interac Online (Paydirect)
- How do Interac e-Transfer deposits work?
- What is MuchBetter and how does it work?
- What is a pre-authorization on a credit card?