The “RA” in “Free + $1 RA” for example when referring to freerolls under the buy-in stands for Re-Buy/Add On. So although the tourney is free to enter it is $1 to Re-Buy or Add On.
Articles in this section
- How do I download SIA Poker on my computer?
- What is 6+ Hold'em Poker?
- How do Poker Bonuses work?
- How do I find my tournaments?
- Do you have private poker tables for friends?
- Poker Points & Poker Loyalty Program
- Poker Rake Structure
- Poker Disconnect Policy
- Poker Game Rules
- How do I transfer funds from Poker to the Sportsbook/Racebook/Games?