In group betting, the "Field" option may become available. The "Field" option refers to selecting any player and/or team that is not available in the current selection. Should any player/team other than those listed win the event, the "Field" bet will be graded as a win.
Articles in this section
- How does the new Bet Card work?
- What is a Dead Heat payout?
- What are the definitions for the abbreviations used in the News & Stats section?
- Do player proposition bets (Props) have action if the player doesn't play in the game?
- What does 1X2 mean in betting? (Ex. First Half Moneyline 1X2)
- Why do the lines sometimes go down before the game actually starts?
- What does it mean when a line is shown as Closed?
- When are results considered official?
- Does Sports Interaction charge any “Juice” or bookmaker commission?
- How do I post a Bet Opinion?