In Winning Margin betting you are offered an exact margin for your team to win by. For example: If you bet on Washington to win 5-10. Washington must beat the opposing team by 5-10 points only. If they win by only four points or win by 11 points, your bet will lose.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Sports
- What is a Cash Out and how does it work?
- What is Round Robin bet?
- What is a Moneyline bet?
- What are the betting rules and prices for Teasers and Super Teasers?
- What is a Pointspread or Puckline and how does it work?
- How do I place a teaser bet?
- What are Combination or Parlay bets?
- How do I place a single bet?
- How do I place a Combination Bet (parlay or accumulator)?