Click on the "More Betting" option for each game and select "Alternate Spreads". There are 12 different spreads, each in 0.5 point increments from the main spread. Betting on any of these is effectively buying or selling points.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Sports
- What is a Cash Out and how does it work?
- What is Round Robin bet?
- What is a Moneyline bet?
- What are the betting rules and prices for Teasers and Super Teasers?
- What is a Pointspread or Puckline and how does it work?
- How do I place a teaser bet?
- What are Combination or Parlay bets?
- How do I place a single bet?
- How do I place a Combination Bet (parlay or accumulator)?