The baroque rules and rich history of cricket make it a sport beloved by its initiates, and a mystery to those unfamiliar with the sport. For those interested in betting, cricket can offer very rich pickings indeed. As well as betting on outrights cricket offers a wealth of individual markets, such as top batsman, top bowler, highest innings, and the like. There are two forms of cricket, the traditional Test match format played over five days and the new limited overs version.
Articles in this section
- What are the definitions for the abbreviations used in the News & Stats section?
- Do player proposition bets (Props) have action if the player doesn't play in the game?
- What does 1X2 mean in betting? (Ex. First Half Moneyline 1X2)
- Why do the lines sometimes go down before the game actually starts?
- What does it mean when a line is shown as Closed?
- When are results considered official?
- Does Sports Interaction charge any “Juice” or bookmaker commission?
- How do I post a Bet Opinion?
- How do I bet on motor racing?
- How do I bet on cricket?