‘Next Goal’ allows you to bet during the game on which team will score the next goal and applies only to the first goal scored after your bet is placed. In the unlikely event that two goals are scored in quick succession, grading will be based on the time that your bet was placed (based on the time recorded on the bet record).
Articles in this section
- Guide to betting World Cup
- Minute Madness
- What is Double Chance betting in Soccer?
- Minutes of Goal
- Live Soccer - Most Goals from XX min to XX min)
- How do I bet on soccer?
- How do Asian Handicap and Over/Under betting work in Soccer?
- In Live betting on soccer, what does a Handicap bet mean?
- Soccer: Win both halves explanation
- Soccer Rules & Bet Types