Please note that the rules associated with our Racebook may differ from the rules that the track applies to walk-in customers. Unfortunately, we have no control over this as our rules are part of an industry standard dictated by the tracks for online gaming sites.
Articles in this section
- How to Bet in the Racebook
- Racebook Glossary
- Racebook Tracks
- Racebook Rules
- Horse Bet Odds & Payouts for the Racebook
- Why are Racebook betting rules slightly different from when i go to the actual track?
- Accessing the Racebook to bet on horse racing
- How do I deposit into the Racebook to bet on horse racing?
- Do I need to open a separate Racebook account to bet on horse racing?
- What happens if there’s a walkover on the horse race I bet on?