A Piñata pick is a randomly assigned team to win the event at a fixed payout. Each team has an equal probability of being chosen. The name of the designated team will be revealed once the bet has been placed.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Sports
- What is a Cash Out and how does it work?
- What is Round Robin bet?
- What is a Moneyline bet?
- What are the betting rules and prices for Teasers and Super Teasers?
- What is a Pointspread or Puckline and how does it work?
- How do I place a teaser bet?
- What kind of bets can I place?
- What are Combination or Parlay bets?
- How do I place a single bet?