A short bet card delay has been implemented to account for delays between critical events happening in the actual game and satellite delays, which can affect the odds and prices of the lines offered. This is an industry standard practice for live betting.
Articles in this section
- When will my Sports bet be processed?
- Why is my bet payout not exactly equal to payout listed?
- How do I calculate my winnings?
- How do I find out if my bet wins?
- Can I void or cancel a bet?
- What are the Bet Limits?
- How do odds / prices work?
- What is the minimum bet in the sportsbook?
- Why is there a delay when placing a live bet?
- What if my bet has been processed incorrectly?