Answers to your commonly asked questions regarding Sports Interaction's Bet Opinions feature are available in the PDF document below. You will need to have a PDF reader installed. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Articles in this section
- How does the new Bet Card work?
- What is a Dead Heat payout?
- What are the definitions for the abbreviations used in the News & Stats section?
- Do player proposition bets (Props) have action if the player doesn't play in the game?
- What does 1X2 mean in betting? (Ex. First Half Moneyline 1X2)
- Why do the lines sometimes go down before the game actually starts?
- What does it mean when a line is shown as Closed?
- When are results considered official?
- Does Sports Interaction charge any “Juice” or bookmaker commission?
- How do I post a Bet Opinion?