Yes. It’s your money—and we are dedicated to protecting it. At Sports Interaction, operated by Mohawk Online, player funds are held in distinct segregated bank accounts with a registered bank. This means that player funds are held in accounts that are wholly separate from all other company funds.
Articles in this section
- How do Interac e-Transfer deposits by Gigadat work?
- Interac Online
- Are there any fees when I deposit with Credit Card?
- Am I able to deposit using a prepaid gift credit card?
- What Deposit options can I use and how long do they take?
- Why is my credit card being declined, when I know that it is good?
- How do Interac e-Transfer deposits work?
- What is MuchBetter and how does it work?
- What is a pre-authorization on a credit card?
- What is Neosurf and how does it work?