e-Transfer by Interac allows you to deposit funds to your Sports Interaction account directly from your bank account.
*Please note that some banks do not allow "auto-accept" recipients , for example Desjardins, National Bank and other small credit unions. Not requiring a security question and answer allows you to send to auto-accept recipients.
- On the deposit page, enter the amount to deposit to your Sports Interaction account
- Click "Generate Payment Details" (this is required for each new future deposit)
- Login to your bank's mobile app or website to make an e-transfer with the details provided
Example of Generated Payment Details
Once logged into your bank account:
- Locate the e-Transfer section
- Add a new recipient using information from the "Generated Payment Details"
Please note that each deposit code in the "Message" field can only be used once and for the exact amount requested. You will need to "Generate Payment Details" for each new deposit thereafter and change the deposit code in your online banking.
Once your transfer is successful, your deposit will be credited to Sports Interaction within minutes. Simply refresh your balance if it's not done automatically. On rare occasions, it can take up to 30 minutes for your payment to credit due to a delay with Interac's notification service.
Weekly Max (within any 30 days): Can$5,000
Daily Max (per rolling 24 hours): Can$1,000
Maximum per transaction: Can$1,000