Last Update: 2021/01/13
At Sports Interaction we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We've invested heavily in world class information management systems in order to keep your details encrypted and secure.
The information we collect is used to provide you with the best online betting experience while mitigating any possible security risk. We take your privacy seriously and hope the following information gives you complete transparency regarding your rights, the information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you open an account with us, we ask you for the following information: your name, your date of birth, your current address, your email address and some financial information.
- Your name. We ask for your name and address so that we can check your identity with third parties as part of our regulations to prevent fraud and money laundering.
- Your date of birth. We ask for your date of birth to ensure you are of legal gambling age; in addition to being used to complete your identity verification.
- Your financial information. This information is used to process deposits and/or withdrawals on your account, and may be verified by third parties as part of our regulations to prevent fraud and money laundering.
As part of your account creation, we supply your information details to authorized third parties to confirm your age, identity and payment details. You agree and understand that these checks may be undertaken by authorized third parties to complete identity verification.
Additional Personal Information
Sports Interaction may occasionally contact a player directly to acquire more information in order to validate an online transaction or to distribute winnings.
This information includes but is not limited to: verification of your age, verification of your address and verification of your financial information.
In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a player submitted an inaccurate birth date (upon account creation) and is under the legal Age of Majority, we will immediately close their account and delete their personal information.
Sports Interaction may on occasion transfer your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provision of betting services
- Customer service
- Administration of customers' accounts
- Provision of customer transactions via your banking service provider
- Client identity and money laundering checks
- Risk management and mitigation
- Provision of a seamless service between the customer's account and other Sports Interaction services which include but are not limited to online casino games and poker.
Sports Interaction shares customer information with third parties for security and fraud prevention purposes, the conduct of authorized games and for enforcement and regulatory purposes. Our intention is always to create a safer online environment which enhances the customer experience while protecting their details and privacy.
A cookie placed by Sports Interaction can only be accessed by Sports Interaction and those with whom we work. These contain information such as their name or user identification number for both player protection and risk mitigation purposes.
Sensitive information is encrypted for security purposes and no information is ever shared with third party marketers.
There are two types of cookies:
First party cookies: These are cookies set and used by Sports Interaction only to execute basic site and account functions and improve the customer experience.
- Session cookies: These are used to allow a user to login to the site. Without them a user session cannot be maintained securely and the site is unusable.
- Other Cookies: These have an expiration date and are used by Sports Interaction to enable customized site content and user preferences.
Third party cookies: These are cookies used by Sports Interaction for compliance, security and site analysis which are set by a few chosen partners. This information is statistical and anonymous and is not used for behavioral advertising purposes.
Our security cookies reduce fraud and enable us to run a more efficient and safe site.
Sports Interaction stores IP addresses (the internet equivalent of a car's license plate number) whenever a customer does something that only he or she is allowed to do. Opening an account, logging in to an account or making a transaction are all occasions when Sports Interaction stores a customer's IP address. IP addresses are stored for security reasons.
If a customer logs in with two different IP addresses many thousands of miles apart within a short space of time, the difference in IP address can alert us to a potentially fraudulent event, and we can take the necessary action to maintain customer security. As with all data collected by Sports Interaction, IP addresses are subject to the same security protection standards used throughout the site.
Sports Interaction recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
Our systems and processes are annually audited and comply with the toughest security industry standards to prevent customer information from being compromised.
Some of our measures include:
- Site Seal from Digicert. Symantec is the world's leading Certificate Authority for encryption certificates. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS), the successor to Secure Socket Layer (SSL), encryption. By carrying the Digicert Site Seal we ensure all customer transactions within our site are encrypted to the very highest security levels. Digicert is the Certificate Authority for 97 of the 100 largest banks in the world and 89% of Fortune 500.
- Quarterly, independent assessments for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), a worldwide information security standard defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. The standard helps prevent credit card fraud through increased controls around how we store and use customer data.
- Using only Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) compliant cryptography systems to encrypt customer data.
- Sports Interaction is registered under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 at the Jersey Office Of The Information Commissioner.
Sports Interaction and its security and payment partners may store or process your personal information in Canada, Jersey, the UK, the USA, Malta, Columbia, India and Austria.
The Sports Interaction site contains links to a limited number of other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites but we do endeavour to choose these referrals wisely.
Updating and Changing Information
You may update or change information previously provided to us by clicking here. [account settings link]
Your personal information may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed to any Sports Interaction company or, subject to appropriate agreement with third parties, for the processing of that personal information on our behalf. Sports Interaction may, from time to time, retain third parties to process your personal information for the purposes listed above and such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
In circumstances where we deem it appropriate, your personal information may be disclosed to any regulatory authority (whether at the request of such authority or otherwise) which has issued Sports Interaction with a gambling operating license or which supervises Sports Interaction for compliance with anti-money laundering responsibilities. By agreeing to this policy, and by use of the Sports Interaction site or otherwise, you agree that Sports Interaction may store and use historical data relating to you and your account(s) for the purposes outlined in this policy.
Sports Interaction respects your privacy and will not report any information relating to members' accounts, winnings or losses to any government agencies. It is, therefore, your own responsibility to report any winnings to your respective authorities if this is applicable in your country.
Right to Change Internet Privacy Statement
The protection of your personal information is regulated and audited under the rules of the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
For independent certification of our compliance with KGC rules and regulations please refer to our Certificate of Good Standing.
If you have a complaint regarding Sports Interaction and your data privacy please contact:
Kahnawake Gaming Commission, P.O. Box 1799, Kahnawake, QC J0L 1B0, Canada
Tel: 1 450 635 1076
Fax: 450 635 1139
Sports Interaction Anti-Spam Policy
All members of Sports Interaction will only receive promotional emails from Sports Interaction if they have opted in to receive such emails. Client may stop receiving promotional emails, news and updates at any time by changing the settings on their 'My Account' page.
Sports Interaction does not provide its clients' email addresses to any third party at any time.
You can unsubscribe from email announcements at any time. To unsubscribe from any special offer mailers, simply login to your account and change your personal preferences under “Settings”.
If you have questions or issues regarding opting out, you may contact us directly.
By providing your personal information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to Sports Interaction processing and disclosing your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Attention: Head of Security
Address: 2006 Old Malone Road, P.O. Box 1539, Kahnawake, QC, J0L 1B0
To request assistance by email, click here.
Toll-Free: 1 888 922 5575 Tel: +1 450 635 5575