The Cash Out option lets you cash in early on your bet, whether it’s winning or losing, before the event you're betting on is over. Cash Out offers are made in real time on your current bets, based on live market prices. Once a bet is placed, this feature allows you the option to 'Cash Out' for an adjusted payout before the conclusion of your bet. All cash out prices are at the discretion of our Line Management Team and take into consideration many factors of the game or match.
- Only single bets are eligible for Cash Out.
- To qualify for a Cash out, the bet must still be available for betting
- Live bets can be only be cashed out in the live betting section
- Live Bets that are cashed out go through a 5 second “bet card delay”.
- Cash Outs will be accessible through the “My Bets” section on both mobile and desktop
The “My Bets” section will display all open bets.
Within the “My bets” section, there’s a “Cash Out” tab that filters all the open bets to only display bets that are eligible for Cash Out.
To complete a Cash Out, simply press the “Cash Out” button, which will display the adjusted credit amount. The funds will be deposited to your balance instantly, which can be viewed in your history.
Once the Cash Out is completed, a new transaction, and transaction status will be displayed on the bet history page with the adjusted credit amount.
Sports Interaction is looking to implement Cash Out for combination bets in a not so distant future.