Sports Interaction's egaming services are provided solely for your entertainment, so it's important to us that you have fun at all times. We advise all customers to bet responsibly and treat gambling as a leisure activity, not a way to earn money. If you think your gambling has become a problem, please contact our support team to discuss limiting your access with our Self-Limitation policy, or closing your Sports Interaction account with our Self-Exclusion policy.
Part of the fun of gambling is winning, but you should never forget the degree to which every outcome is governed by chance. Always be mindful that you could lose, and only gamble with money set aside for entertainment.
Here are our top tips for enjoyable recreational gambling:
• Never gamble money needed for living expenses.
• Never gamble your savings.
• Set a limit to how much you deposit into your account and how much you place on a bet (our support team will be happy to help you with this).
• Do not borrow money to gamble.
• Decide an amount you are willing to lose and walk away if you hit that limit—don't gamble more to try and win back those losses.
• Do not gamble if your judgement is impaired by alcohol or medication
• Do not treat gambling as a solution to anything, especially financial problems.
• Do not let gambling interfere with family, friends or work.
Sports Interaction does not accept players under the age of 19 in compliance with the rules laid down by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada and Jersey Gambling Commission. Sports Interaction tracks and prevents underage players from attempting to play in the sportsbook, casino or poker room.
Sports Interaction recommends the following strategies for parents to help ensure that nobody under 19 has access to online gaming:
• Use child protection software to block gaming sites for younger children.
• Do not share your credit card or bank account details with underage children.
• Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on the Sports Interaction Software login screens.
• Create separate profiles for your children on computers so that when they login, they do not access your information.
Bet Sensibly with Sports Interaction
If you are concerned about your gambling, we can help. Our Customer Support team is available to chat live or call toll free +1 888 922 5575 and assist you to:
• Reduce the amount you can deposit.
• Limit how often you can deposit.
• Remove your account from promotional mailing lists.
• Temporarily suspend your account, or close it altogether.
Our support team will help you through each step of the process and can provide information about support groups and treatment centers should you need them.
1. Zero Limit: You may choose to place a temporary zero limit on your betting. During your chosen time frame (six-month minimum), you will be removed from promotional mailings and excluded from placing bets.
2. Reduced Limit: Our customer service agents can help you set limits on the amount and frequency of your deposits. Limits may be set for 24 hours, 7 days, or 1 month.
3. Voluntary Closed Account: You can also temporarily suspend your account. During your chosen time frame, you will be removed from promotional mailings and excluded from accessing your accounts.
While these changes are reversible, there are cooling-off periods ranging from twenty-four (24) hours to six (6) months. Once your cooling-off period ends, you may then contact our team to confirm whether you're ready to lift the restrictions on your gambling.
1. If your gambling has become a problem, or your family or friends are concerned, we recommend talking to us about permanent exclusion from our services immediately. Our support team will provide you with contact information for the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (The Commission), also included below. The Commission will work with Sports Interaction to ensure you are permanently excluded from accessing your accounts or opening a new account.
2. Your details will be entered into a database to ensure operators permanently close all existing accounts and block any future attempts to register new accounts. Don't worry, if you choose to exclude yourself from Sports Interaction, your remaining balance will be reimbursed to you in accordance with our regular withdrawal policies.
3. Self-excluded customers will be permanently removed from all promotional mailings.
4. Self-exclusion applies to all operators regulated by the Commission. The decision cannot be reversed by an operator.
Contact the KGC at: http://www.gamingcommission.ca/playerexclusion.htm Kahnawake Gaming Commission, P.O. Box 1799 Old Malone Highway, Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, QC J0L 1B0, CANADA.
Concerned family or friends can also get in touch to discuss permanently excluding you from accessing your accounts or opening a new account with any operator regulated by the Commission. Our compliance team will work with you to ensure your consent and their investment in your personal welfare.
Source of Funds
To ensure that customers are gambling within their means, Sports Interaction reserves the right to request source of funds documents. Acceptable forms of source of funds include, but are not limited to, recent bank, trust, or investment statements, or proof of income
Review Your Activity
To help you in the decision-making process, your account dashboard offers a full overview of recent bets placed and the amount staked on each bet. Visit My Account > Account History
Gamblers Anonymous 20 questions
If gambling has placed a burden on your life either financially or emotionally, try asking yourself the following questions:
• Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
• Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
• Did gambling affect your reputation?
• Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
• Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
• Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
• After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
• After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
• Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
• Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
• Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
• Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
• Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
• Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
• Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
• Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
• Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
• Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
• Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, please get in touch with Gamblers Anonymous or one of the other Canadian-based organisations that can help below.
• Gamblers Anonymous
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
• Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gaming
The Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling is a collaboration of non-profit organizations, gaming providers, research centres and regulators working to find and promote effective ways to reduce the risk of problem gambling.
• Responsible Gambling Council
The Responsible Gambling Council (RGC) is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to problem gambling prevention. It also promotes the adoption of improved play safeguards through best practices research, standards development and the RG Check accreditation program.
• Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline provides information about problem gambling services in Ontario. It is a service of ConnexOntario, a free and confidential health service information organization funded by the Government of Ontario.
Bet smart. Bet responsibly. We take pride in the experience that we provide, so please enjoy it wisely. If you have any questions, our team members are always happy to provide further contact details for you or anyone who might benefit from speaking to a professional on the subject.