What are Bet Credits?
Bet Credits are additional funds that are added to your account balance when you participate in Bet Credit promotions. Bet Credits can be used to place bets on sports with no risk to your own cash balance. Winnings from bets placed using Bet Credits are paid out as cash, but exclude the Bet Credit stake amount. Bet Credits must be used to place bets, they can not be withdrawn. Unused Bet Credits expire according to the offer's terms and conditions found in My Promos.
How to Earn Bet Credits?
Bet Credits offers are optional and you must opt-in to the promotion before making a deposit. To opt-in, simply select the Bet Credits promotion when placing your first deposit.
You will then see a locked Bet Credits balance in your account.
To unlock your Bet Credits, you must place qualifying bets equal to the amount of your deposit (or up to the maximum value of the promotion, whichever is lower).
Rules for qualifying bets:
- Only bets placed and settled within 45 days of your deposit qualify.
- Only bets placed in the Sportsbook or Live Betting qualify.
- Sportsbook bets that have odds of less than or equal to -200 (1.5) do not qualify.
- “Cashed-Out” bets, Void bets or bets deemed non-runner will not qualify.
- Bets placed on opposite selections in the same match do not qualify (ie, hedged bets)
- Only bets placed with real money qualify.
Once your qualifying bets are settled, your Bet Credits will be automatically unlocked and available to use to place bets on sports.
How to use Bet Credits?
Once you have earned Bet Credits they will be listed in your Bet Credits balance.
When you are placing an eligible bet, you’ll have the option to use your Bet Credits balance. Simply select “use Bet Credits” on the bet card before placing your bet.
Bet Credit Rules:
- Bet Credits can be used to place sports bets up to maximum odds of 3.0 (+200). Parlays can have higher odds as long as each leg within it is below 3.0.
Bet amounts greater than the Bet Credits balance have the option of using a combination of Bet Credits and cash.
- Credits from Bet credits are paid to your real balance and will exclude the Bet Credit stake amount.
- Bet Credits are non-withdrawable.
- Bet Credits that were placed and subsequently cancelled will be returned to your account as Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits cannot be used on the following: Cash Out, Round Robins, Each Way bets, Asian Handicap bets with a quarter point spread, Virtual Sports, Racebook, Casino, Live Casino, Games or Poker.
- Bet Credits cannot be used as a qualifying bet for any other promotion.
- Unused Bet Credits will expire according to the offer's terms and conditions found in PROMOS